In order to qualify for the swap program, the AirPods you send back to us must be:
- Original Apple AirPods
- Without water damage
- Without permanent stains or discoloration
- Without deep cosmetic cracks/dents
- Without corrosion on the bottom of the stem or on the charging case
What if only one of my AirPods meets these conditions?
If only one of your AirPods is in this condition, you're perfect for the "Missing One AirPod Battery Replacement Swap." You will receive two refurbished AirPods with battery replacement and mail us back your single bud.
What happens if I send in AirPods that do not meet the swap requirements I agreed to (ie. cracked, water damaged)?
You may be subject to additional fees if the AirPods you send in do not meet the requirements. If you have questions regarding your eligibility please contact us at email@example.com.
Which AirPod generations do you accept?
We currently accept AirPod Generation 1 & 2. If you have AirPod pros, you can sign up for our waitlist and we will notify you when we can.
DETERMINE YOUR AIRPODS GENERATION
If your device has iOS 14 or later, try this!
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth
- Find your AirPods on the list
- Press the info button next to your AirPods
- Find the Model Number
Not iOS 14 or couldn’t find it? Try this.
- Connect your AirPods to your device
- Go to Settings> General > About
- Find your AirPods on the list (make sure your lid is open)
- Tap and find the Model Number
Cannot connect AirPods to your device? Try This.
You can also find the model number in the first line of tiny print on the underside of the AirPods. You might need a magnifying glass to see this. *It's really tiny.
1st Generation: A1523, A1722
2nd Generation: A2032, A2031